Mangalagiri Cotton Dress Material Lemon Yellow and Orange mcd-128
Mangalagiri Cotton dress and the fabrics which are produced by handlooms weaving in Mangalagiri.Mangalagiri is a town in Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. Mangalgiri Cotton dress are a unique variety woven from pure cotton with the most characteristic features such as Zari.
Mangalagiri cotton dress are known for featuring micro checks or stripes on the field with a dense zari border giving the sari a beautiful drape.The Mangalagiri fabric is produced by weaving with the help of pit looms from combed yarn by warp and weft interlacing. The fabric then undergoes the process of dyeing. The Nizam design borders with golden thread and plain body are the main characteristics of the fabric. Mangalagiri dress are woven from pure cotton .They are very popular for their delicate and distinctive designs . The sari is woven super finely in vibrant colours giving a crisp finish.
Mangalagiri Handlooms are crisp-finish fabrics of cotton, cotton-silk or mercerized cotton, known for their heavy gold thread embroidery or Zari borders, Nizam designs and striking colour combinations. Mangalagiriis known for its good count quality weaves and fine handloom cotton sarees and salwar suits.
The Mangalagiri weaver and his mesmerizing weaves
- If the Mangalagiri weave is world famous it is because of the Mangalagiri weaver, whose innovative ideas and dedication to the task at hand have contributed majorly.
- Organized into family groups and co-operative societies they have a clear idea about market trends. Naturally they are able to cater to the taste of the market with unique designs and mesmerizing patterns.
- There is a healthy capacity of the weavers to experiment. Initially zari was only used for lining the borders. Today it not only adorns borders but engages motifs and designs on the pallu as well.
- Ikat tie & dye has been experimented with and successfully, on the Mangalagiri handloom cottons, thereby increasing their visibility and widening thereach.
- The weavers use basic designs but incorporate some striking colour combinations such as baby pink with a magenta border, maroon with mustard stripes, olive green with navy blue and so on.
- Another speciality of Mangalgiri is the nizam border. The nizam border typically has tiny zarigopurs (temple tops), which run through the borders of many fabrics.
- In shot cotton fabrics, they create magic. The weavers map out the warp yarns and then use different colours on the weft to create double shaded fabrics. If the warp threads are yellow, and the weft threads green, red, or orange, the end result is greenish-yellow, sunset orange, or a deep yellow fabric.
- Mangalgiri cotton is available in a breathtaking array of colours. It is available as plain fabric, shot cotton, stripes, checks and special weaves. Almost everything is woven on the handlooms – dress materials, shirt pieces, double-coloured duppattas (stoles), bootis (small woven motifs), stripes, checks, and sarees in an assortment of counts.
- Mangalagiri offers an unmatched range of textile styles from a single weaving cluster. The fabrics are in high demand by designers, boutique owners, garment manufacturers, exporters and even furniture manufacturers.
- Colours that combine well, prints that are sharp and detailed, fine and exquisite, Mangalagiri cottons have the traditional touch but the trendy taste. Bagru and Dabu block prints come out fine on the good count weaves of the Mangalagiri handloom cotton.
|Bottom Color||Lemon Yellow|
Mangalagiri Cotton dress is handwoven pure natural Mangalagiri Cotton woven paired up with matching unstitched top and bottom in Mangalagiri Cotton dress texture is soft,light in weight,easy to drop and flows very well.
Meghams online store is the most believable and trustworthy online shopping for Mangalagiri Cotton dress and reliable brand by our Customers Worldwide Over the years.We promise to Deliver the same style Same Color as shown on the Website.
We do have worldwide shipping service within week days.
You may also like this Mangalagiri Cotton Dresses